Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

WSO Shave of the Day!

Friday 3/28/2014
Schick Injector
Schick Injector Blade
Vintage BurmaShave 20mm Boar
WSO White Lightning Premium Shave Soap
WSO White Lightning Premium Aftershave Blash


Today was another fast shave. Not much time. Ill be brief:
Razor: Great/ Blade: Great
Brush: Better than you would think
Soap: Excellent, Lather Galore
AS Blash: Fantastic, Cool, Soothing, Moisturizing

All in all it was a darn good shave. Very fast, very efficient. Even though my formulation and testing of the White Lightning Soap and Blash is done I found myself wanting to use them today anyway. I have to believe that is a good sign. I really hope everyone out there that chooses to try it enjoys it as much as myself and the testers do and have. I am very grateful and always try to remain humble, but I have to admit I am proud of this product and I cannot wait to get it out there.

Enjoy Your Shaves!
Regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment