Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Substantial Shipping Price Cut!

       In an effort to save you the customer money, and in light of it being brought to my attention that a customer did not purchase multiple WSO products due to shipping cost, I went on a quest tonight to secure better shipping rates.
       When I first started selling to the public, with no Etsy store etc, I was charging shipping rates that,as it turned out, were costing me money. I was losing around 75 cents an order! Obviously that had to change. I adjusted the pricing accordingly and went along my way.
       Well perhaps that wasnt my best course of action. I say that because now I am using what amounts to a 3rd party shipping co op. This has allowed me to save a substantial amount on my shipping cost and enabled me to knock off $1.50 shipping on one puck of soap !
       I was very disturbed to find that someone who wanted to use a WSO product would not be doing so as a result of shipping. It is an honor that someone would want to try a WSO product and it is my obligation to make sure something such as shipping cost does not stand in their way. I apologize I havent done this sooner, honestly I did not know it was an issue. I certainy wasnt making money on shipping. I sincerely thank the person that, rather than just not order  as well as not say anything, took the time to inform me of this situation. I am extremely grateful for if he said something I am sure there are many who have not and ho just didnt order.
       I am extremely glad this turn of events transpired and to have had the opportunity to shop for and secure better , cheaper shipping rates for our customers. I promise to always try to do my best in every facet of this undertaking. If you ever have a concern or issue or even a thought or suggestion, please, share it.
       Enjoy Your Shaves!
       Regards,
       Jim@WetShaveObsession

1 comment:

  1. Jim,
    Thank you for being open, approachable and willing to listen. But most important being proactive with my issue. You have gain a customer for life. Congratulations on selling 300 units! Here's to the next 300!
    Happy Shaving!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete