Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Stock Update 3/18/2014

Soaps:

Zaro, Bill the Barber and Baywood are all out of stock.
All other scents I have 1-2 pucks of each available.

Aftershave Balm: In Stock

Pre-Shave Oil: Just finished new batch. Full Stock

RazoRestore: 6 Bottles Left

RazoShine: 5 Bottles Left

I should have my special run of a new scent completed by this weekend hopefully. It is in process. This will be the first offering in the new Ultimate Skincare line of WSO products. It will come in special packaging. The scent, well I cant quite announce that just yet but I will say that it contains no fragrance oils what so ever and the essential oils used have all been selected for their benefits to skin care and health. They are all being used in the proper amounts and ratios to maximize these benefits. One of the things I wanted to achieve with WSO Premium Shave Soap was that it leave the skin feeling well moisturized and fantastic post shave. I feel, based on customer feedback, that this has been accomplished. I have been using this new soap I will be releasing from a small test batch I made and I have to say my skin feels refreshed, moisturized and invigorated post shave. I am very excited to see how people respond to this new line and this specific scent formulation. So far the testers reports have been fantastic.

Thank You to everyone for all your patronage, kind words, and support! It has been fantastic and is greatly appreciated!

Enjoy Your Shaves!
Regards,
Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment