Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Stock Update 3/7/2014

Soaps:
Bill the Barber = Out of Stock
Zaro = Out of Stock
Pincintrus = 1 Puck Left
Baywood = 2 Pucks Left
Tommi  = 3 Pucks Left
Cucumber Melon = Very Low Stock

Aftershave:
Out of Stock

Pre-Shave Oil:
Only 4 Left (Very Low Stock)


I have run out of stock of Aftershave Balm but this time I was prepared! As soon as the second batch was completed I immediately started the production of my third batch run. It will be available in 2 days time and I will be restocked! I will continue to take orders for the Aftershave Balm at the introductory price until I run out of my entire second batch of products at which time the regular pricing will begin


Thank You Very Much!
Enjoy Your Shaves!
Jim@WetShaveObsession.com


No comments:

Post a Comment