Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

A Peek at What's Ahead for WetShaveObsession

       So things have been a bit of a whirlwind for the last almost 2 months, but that hasn't stopped the new ideas and plans for WetShaveObsession. There are several very exciting things coming up in several areas.           Today I will touch on the changes planned for this blog as well as for the WetShaveObsession website.
Future blogs will cover some very exciting upcoming changes as far as new product offerings, additional services and changes in packaging and more.
       I really would like this blog to be not only a place where people can read about WSO products, but where they can read about many things having to do with wetshaving. I think part of the responsibility of an Artisan is to not only share their products but their knowledge and some of themselves with the public and with one another. I plan on adding more structure to the blog and bringing more information to the table so to speak.

        The following changes will be occurring come April 1st:

       1- On the 1st of every month there will be a featured product of the month. The blog that day will talk in depth about that product. Basically a start to finish covering the concept of the product all the way through to the manufacture of the product. What it does and how it does it.

       2- I will be doing a Vintage Razor Review. One day /week I will use and review a vintage razor. Now this of course, will be just one mans opinion on the razor, but I will do my best to relay as much accurate information on the performance and characteristics of the razor and how it shaves.

       3- I will continue with my Shave of the Day, except on days I don't shave of course!

       4- On the 15th of each month I will be showcasing one ingredient used in one of my products. Covering everything about that ingredient, it benefits, its function or role it plays in the product, why it was chosen and how it is used. I feel an educated consumer is your greatest asset and any knowledge I have on a particular ingredient I will be happy to share.

       5- Last, and most exciting in some ways, I will be adding a new page to my website. What it is exactly I cannot say yet, but it will be an exciting , interactive feature, that will give people an up close and inside look at WetShaveObsession.

       These are some of the changes soon to come. Future blogs will cover some more exciting changes in other areas for WetShaveObsession. April will be a pivotal month here at WSO. We will continue to strive to provide as much information as we can, along with the finest quality products and services possible, no matter what it takes.
       Thank You to all of you for visiting the blog and for all of your support!

       Enjoy Your Shaves!

                                       Regards,
                                       Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment