Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

2nd Batch of Products going live Monday 3/3. These are the Aftershave Balm Scents that will be Available!

LD Spice - Like Old Spice? You will love this scent. Like vintage old spice.
Tommi - Want a modern scented shaving product? Like your Bay Rum and Sandalwood but want a change, something new, something to match a modern cologne?. Well T Hil is for you. If you like Tommy for Men you will love the scent of this soap.
Green Irish Tweed - How could we not do this classic? It's name even fits perfectly with our Celtic Wheel soap puck! Cary Grant, Clint Eastwood, George Clooney just to name a few who wear this enigmatic scent. This one literally turned the fragrance industry upside down. It is a timeless classic that's smell simply translates to one word-class.
Zaro (fougere) - A classic, upscale fougere scent.

UK Leather- Like English Leather? This one is all you!
Cucumber Melon - This one caught me by surprise. My wife suggested it. I was skeptical but I have to say it is one of the most refreshing scents I have ever used. Light , crisp, and refreshing best describe this scent. Before you think nahh not for me you might just want to give this one a try!
Bill the Barber - Bill is the Barber who cut my hair all my life. This scent is named after him. I remember the smell walking in to his shop. Talc, aftershave, barbicide, a d after my haircut when I wads a kid, even though I obviously didn't get a shave, he would ask if I wanted some "Fu Fu Juice" as he called it. This scent.take me right back to sitting in that comfy barber's chair, Bill asking,"So you want some Fu Fu Juice today?" This one is a personal favorite of mine.
Baywood - Bay Rum, Sandalwood and a super mild binding scent brings it all together. This one is fantastic. Want to wear a Bay Rum Aftershave, it works. Want to wear a Sandalwood aftershave, it works. Want to wear Baywood aftershave, of course, it works. Very versatile and the combo of these 2 classics smells absolutely amazing. (This scent is our second top selling AS Balm scent!)
Louie's Coconut Lime - A scent specially manufactured for my close friend Lou at Chandas Stuff on amazon.com. Without his help my hobby wouldnt have been taken to the next level. Thanks Louie! This has been our most popular scent neck in neck with our Signature & Baywood Scents!
Signature -This is the most comforting scent I have manufactured. It is a warm, comforting scent designed to work with your aftershave rather than compete with it. No more having to match soap/after shave. Use this soothing comforting scent and allow it to work its magic starting your morning right. Notes of Oats and Honey and Fresh Cream make this an ever pleasant scent experience.          

Natural- Unscented.

No comments:

Post a Comment