Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2014

WSO Milestone !

       WSO has just officially sold it's 300th Puck Of Premium Shave Soap - Tallow Taken to the Next Level!
       I never dreamed when I started selling products to the public things would have gone the way they have. It is extremely rewarding to realize that all the time, thought and effort put into the formulation and manufacture of these products is translating into good results for our customers. I cannot express the gratitude I feel for the fantastic support WSO has received.
       This is truly the most rewarding, fulfilling endeavor I have ever undertaken in my life. I feel so lucky that I get to not only live my passion, but share it with the public.
       A sincere, heartfelt Thank You to all of our customers and supporters for making this possible. I am humbled, grateful and thankful. I am also very, very fortunate and lucky.
       Enjoy Your Shaves!
       Regards,
       Jim@WetShaveObsession
   

No comments:

Post a Comment