Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Prototype Day Shave

Today was a product prototype testing day. I used a WSO Shave Stick Prototype as well as a WSO "Blash", a combination Aftershave Splash and Balm - the consistency is in between the 2, and it has astringent as well as soothing and moisturizing properties. All went well, we will see where these products end up. Ill post some more info on them down the road but if anyone has any initial thoughts do not hesitate to reply! A pic of the Hardware and Software used today:

PS- Do not laugh at the deodorant dispenser i used for the shave stick. A friend works for Tom's of Maine and got their supplier to send me 6 free samples. Plus I found when using it it covers the face quickly and if you hold it sideways the narrow side works fantastic to cover your mustache area with soap! If I do end up sticking (pun intended) with this idea I will probably use this type of container in a different color Hopefully it would be my trademark dark green.

No comments:

Post a Comment