Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

WSO Shave of the Day

Thursday 3/13/2014
Gillette Plastic Handle Tech
Bic Chrome Platinum
Omega Travel Boar
WetShaveObsession LD Spice Soap
WetShaveObsession Prototype Lime Blash


       So often when I'm testing products I try to simulate different situations. This is my real travel set up (or has been at various times).
       Everything went great. I've had issues with Bic Chrome Platinum's and inconsistent blades, but this one was very nice. The plastic handle tech shaves, well, just like a tech. Very nice. I'm hard pressed to think of a better 3 piece starter vintage safety razor than a Gillette Tech. The little Omega lathered great.
      This also gave me an opportunity to get more break in use on the small Omega boar. That is the problem with a travel brush that's a boar for someone like me that doesn't travel extensively. If you don't make the time to use it while not traveling it will take a LONG time to break in.
      The soap lathered very well and gave a nice slick, protective shave. Then blash felt fantastic and I find the lime scent very refreshing. I think I will really like it in the spring/summer months especially. All in all a very fine shave!
      Wishing everyone a fantastic shave!
      Regards,
      Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment