Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WSO Shave of the Day

Wednesday 3/12/2014
EJ DE89
Personna Med Prep
Omega Mixed Midget
WSO Ultimate Pre-Shave Oil
WSO Green Irish Tweed Premium Shave Soap
WSO Lime Prototype Blash


          Great shave today. At the end of my run of Green Irish Tweed I had a small amount left. Rather than pour it into the mold I poured it directly into one of my Old Spice Mugs. That was the soap I used today. I really like the GIT scent and the more i use it, the more I like it. A plus is the wife likes it as well so when I wear the GIT aftershave she doesnt make comments like "you smell like an old man".
          I used my Omega Mixed Midget today. I know it has a reputation for being a scratchy brush and it is a bit, but it's not too bad. It is much softer at the tips than the VDH Badger I started wetshaving with, that's for sure.
          The DE89 did what it always does. Gives a fantastic shave. Im very encouraged with the Prototype Blash product. I think it will be released sooner rather than later. Feedback from the smaples i sent out in the last batch of orders has been fantastic.
          All in all I had a very nice shave today. Everything woked the way it should, I wasnt rushed, and the end result was fantastic. Super smooth, skin feels great. 
          I hope everyone has a fantastic shave today!
          Regards,
                        Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment