Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

WSO Shave of the Day!

Wednesday 3/26/2014
Gillette Ball End Tech
Personna Med Prep
FS Pure Tech Knot in Olivewood Handle (26mm)
WSO Mentholated Ultimate Pre-Shave Oil
WSO "White Lightning" Premium Shave Soap
WSO "White Lightning" Aftershave Blash


Fantastic shave today. Good old Gillette Tech, Personna Med Prep, My favorite synthetic brush.
All menthol, brand new, soon to be released products. My face feels amazing. I am so excited about this Ultimate Skincare line. This White Lightning is such a pleasant shave experience. It is mentholated but not that brutal, overpowering, eye watering, nose running menthol. A pleasant menthol with a very subtle soothing vanilla, eucalyptus and mint undertone. Nice cooling effect on the skin. My skin feels very soft and moisturized and toned after applying the Blash. Just nice. If I could only have one shave soap and aftershave I think this would be it. So versatile. No strong distinctive scent and products you actually feel doing something. A very nice combination. On to the shave.
My usual 3 pass, WG,XG,AG shave. Lather was abundant.  The gillette tech is one of those razors that is so mild you definitely need 3 passes, but at the end of 3 passes you have a darn nice shave. The Tech and the No Date Code SuperSpeeds are in my opinion the best Vintage Starter DE Razors you can get. So forgiving yet such good performers. I actually got to take a bit of time and enjoy my shave today. It was a nice change. As of late things have been very hectic and while I have gotten some good shaves, I haven't gotten to take my time and appreciate them as much as I would like too. Today, however, I did. I hope you all did too!

Enjoy Your Shaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment