Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

Big Changes Coming!

     Ok so first and foremost Id like to thank everyone for their support in this endeavor. I owe the success of this so far to the initial customers that took a chance and bought some products from my first run. They took a step based solely on faith and have been the most loyal customer base a person could ask for. Repurchasing and referring people at an unheard of rate. I sincerely believe I am fortunate enough to have the best customers in the world.
     Largely because of these customers things have gone amazingly well. I have even struggled to maintain stock of certain items. Due to this unforeseen response, I have decided some changes are in order. I have a list of product ideas and a few in testing right now but first I would like to announce that our product line up is going to be divided into 3 categories if you will. This will occur over the course of the next month or so.

     Category one is the Vintage Line.
     Category two is the Modern Line.
     Category three and the one I am most excited about is the Ultimate Skincare line.

     The final change will be that all our soaps will be packaged. How I will not yet announce, but it will be very attractive and first class. We have had labeling issues here and there. These are all being resolved. It is time to step up our game even further when it comes to product offerings, packaging and so on.
     Later this week I will be announcing the release of a third batch of soap. This will be a limited run, a new scent, in a special container, that I will probably produce 2 times per year. The scent itself will be a part of the new Ultimate Skincare Line but will not be available in this packaging except for this upcoming run and one other run I will do in the fall.
     Stay tuned for more information on this new limited run soap scent and and packaging. I will keep everyone posted as things unfold.
     Thank You all very much for your patronage and support. It is sincerely appreciated!
   
     Enjoy Your Shaves!
     Regards,
     Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment