Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

WSO Shave of the Day

Monday 3/10/2014
EJ DE89
Personna Med Prep
30mm Whipped Dog Boar
WSO Cucumber Melon Premium Shave Soap
WSO Lime Prototype Blash


Excellent Monday AM shave. Nice way to start the week. The Cucumber Melon is such a light refreshing scent and it pairs really well with the Lime scented Aftershave Blash. So far feedback on the Aftershave Blash samples I sent out has been extremely good so I would not expect it to be too long until it becomes a part of our product line. I also used my new noodle bowl today to lather in. I picked it up at Target for $3 and its was $3 well spent. Great size, high walls so lather doesnt spill over. The inside is beautiful, Ill have to take a pic from above next time. They had 2 colors and I almost bought both. You can bet next time Im there Im picking up the other color! lol. Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday & fantastic Monday  Shave!

No comments:

Post a Comment