Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

WSO Stock Update 4/18/2014

WSO Stock Update:

Ultimate Pre-Shave Oil is currently out of Stock. It will be restocked hopefully by Tuesday. In addition to the regular Pre-Shave Oil I will be adding and offering a new Ultimate Skincare Mentholated Version as well.

Premium Shave Soap-
In Stock -
Baywood (Bay Rum & Sandalwood Scent)
Bay Rum
Green Irish Tweed

Very Low Stock-
Bill the Barber (1 left)
Vanillawood (2 left)
White Lightning (3 left)
Tommi (tommy hilfiger) (1 left)
Lime (1 left)

Out of Stock-
Zaro
Signature
Louie's Coconut Lime
The Naud
LD Spice
Cucumber Melon

Aftershave Balm & Blash-
Signature - Low Stock
Bill the Barber - Low Stock

I will be working hard all weekend to replenish Soap Stock. They will be filled in the following order:
Zaro
Coconut Lime
Signature
The Naud
LD Spice
Cucumber Melon


Thank You all for your patronage and support. It is sincerely appreciated!
I promise to work as hard as possible to be able to restock as quickly as I can. That being said I will not cut corners or compromise quality while doing it so please bear with me and I should be able be fully stocked again by next weekend.
I am also increasing my base batch sizes so my next runs will be even larger and stock can be more quickly replenished. For those of you that do not know what I am referring to you can read about my Premium Shave Soap and an overview of the process I use on my website ( http://www.WetShaveObsesssion.com ). It is a Triple Hand Milled (or triple batched) Soap so there are 3 full cooking steps in the process. Each results in a reduction in water content of the soap. That is one reason why my pucks are so hard and not soft like many other soap offerings. The actual volume of the product is reduced by over 1/3 from the first hand milling through to the end if the 3rd and final hand milling. That volume difference is all water. Water you are paying for in a non Triple Hand Milled Soap. Thats just one mall detail that I feel makes a difference in the quality of the product provided to the customer. It is also the first thing people suggest I change when they see how busy I am and try to think of ways to save me time. It, however, is not open for discussion. The question asked is How much difference does it really make? My answer is always the same, "It doesn't matter because any difference that is not moving the product towards being better is not a change I am willing to make".
Sorry for rambling on there. I just had the pleasure of meeting with my accountant so I am a little fired up at some of his suggestions. I know he is only trying to help but he should stick to number crunching and I will stick to soap making LOL...
Enjoy Your Shaves!
Regards,
Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment