Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

WSO Shave of the Day!

Friday 4/11/2014
Standard Razor
Feather
Vie-Long Beehive Horse/Badger Mix, 25mm
WSO Ultimate Mentholated Pre-Shave Oil
WSO Tommi Premium Shave Soap
WSO Toomi Premium Aftershave Blash


The Modern Wetshave
          So I have named todays shave "The Modern Wetshave". Everything used is fairly new when you look at the big wetshaving picture. A modern style all machined aluminum DE Razor. A horse & badger knotted shaving brush. Modern scented soap. Modern Scented Aftershave. All new, all performed fantastic!
          Now dont get me wrong i LOVE vintage razors and I love vintage scents like Bay Rum and so on, but it is time to modernize the software options available to today's wetshaver! My wife doesnt like me smelling like an old man as she puts it. While I love a good Bay Rum scent I understand where she is coming from. That is why I have the Tommi scent soap and AS Balm and Blash.  It is also the reason for Zaro, our modern upscale fougere scent. They offer a newer scent option to our shaving products. While we have other cologne based scents like LD Spice and The Naud, in my wifes eyes they fall into the "old man" category.
          One of the thing to be looking for are more modern cologne based scents coming down the WSO Pipeline. I have plans for a couple very popular, modern Armani scents as well as a couple others that are among the current most popular men fragrances available. 
          It was so nice shaving with soap that performed like a classic yet smelled like a current, popular cologne. I got done my shave, put on my Tommi AS Blash, then a couple sprays of Tommy for Men and I am set for a Friday night out with the wife and she thinks I smell fantastic. Not only do I smell great, I have a super smooth, soft skinned face as well!
          I think its time to offer top notch performance wetshaving products with modern day scents and that is exactly what I intend to do. So tell your wives or your girlfriend or significant other no more exclusively "old man" scents. Its time to take wetshaving to the next level not only in performance but in scent offerings as well!
           Oh as far as todays shave, lol. A fine 3 pass shave, WG,AG,XG. Could not have asked for better performance out of hardware or software. Pulled out a Feather Blade, put it in the Standard Razor, after applying the Mentholated Pre-Shave Oil whipped up some serious lather of that fantastic Tommi scent. Lathered up my face and off I went. No nicks, super smooth, face feels fantastic, I smell good. What more could you ask for out of a great Friday early evening shave!
          I hope you all had fantastic shaves today and have a great Friday night. Busy weekend here at WSO but I will be posting a SOTD at least one of the 2 weekends days. Stay Tuned!
Enjoy Your Shaves!
Regards,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment