Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Blash Reviews are Coming In....

.....the blash is working well! I am still using it almost daily, and it is a great product!

I used the blash this morning and loved the smell. I know it doesn't have alcohol in it so what is it that feels kind of like alcohol on my face. It felt fine I was just curious. The experience was actually really nice. I think you may be onto something!

I definitely notice the increased skin calming properties of the Blash - no small feat considering your balms excel in this area.

...........Anyway, it's a helluva product as is your Blash!!!

I don't know how you did it but you did. I swore after using your aftershave balm I would never used anything else......then I used your blash! I dont think my face has ever felt this good after a shave. Heck not only after a shave but all the time. Bravo Jim!

White Lightning blash=awesome! What more can I say. Given the performance of your soap I probably shouldn't be surprised. I will be spreading the word.

......the zaro scent is amazing and I cant say enough about the blash itself. You nailed this one. You better be ready because when words gets out about this you are going to be very busy. Maybe I should just order more now to beat the rush!

Used my blash this morning and loved it.... or my face did! Nice moisturizing and smell!


       A sincere Thank You to all of you for your kind words and feedback. I cannot express to you how much it means to me that you are enjoying this product and it is improving your shaving experience. I am extremely grateful to you all, and it is an honor to be a small part of your shaving routine.
Enjoy Your Shaves!
Regards,
Jim@WetShaveObsesssion

1 comment:

  1. You deserve all of the kind words being said about your products. They are excellent! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete