Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

WSO Shave of the Day!

Tuesday 4/1/2014
Merkur 180 Long Handle
Personna Med Prep
FS 26mm Knot in Olive Wood Handle
WSO Ultimate Pre-Shave Oil
WSO White Lightning Premium Shave Soap
WSO White Lightning Premium Aftershave Blash


So today I used one of my first ever DE Safety Razors, The Merkur 180 Long Handle. Its a very mild but good performing razor. Very forgiving. Nice starter razor. I did my typical 3 pass shave, WG,XG,AG. 
I added a special twist to my Pre-Shave Oil and will be putting it on the market shortly. I incorporated both Organic Menthol Oil and Organic Deodorized Tea Tree Oil to my original formula. Two additions that made for a fantastic, cooling, extremely effective Pre-Shave. This Pre-Shave Oil will soon be incorporated into the WSO Ultimate Skincare Line of products. 
I have recently discovered the joy and benefits of using Organic Menthol Oil in my shaving products and I have to say the addition of it plus the other selected ingredients being used in the Ultimate Skincare Line (White Lightning Soap and Aftershave Blash and now Pre-Shave Oil) have truly taken the products to a new level. My skin has never felt or looked so good.
The shave itself today was a pleasant one, I was able to relax and listen to some Bluesy Jimi Hendrix music (which I tweeted about earlier). All 3 passes went extremely well. No issues. Very smooth, soothing shave and the end result was a fairly exceptional shave. The nicest part was being able to take my time and enjoy it. I have an extremely busy day today, the fact I was able to start it with a relaxing and enjoyable shave is something I do not take for granted with 2 young children, a primary career, and my WetShaveObsession passion. Time is tough to come by, but carving out a 15 or so minute niche of time for myself to enjoy my hobby and passion, is something I definitely enjoy and need to do regularly.
I so remember when shaving was view as a necessity not a luxury. Now it is an activity I relish and enjoy. How pleasant is it to enjoy the simpler things in life? Stop and smell the roses so to speak. So today be sure to take some "you time", lather up and shave away! You deserve it!
Enjoy Your Shaves!
Regards,
Jim@WetShaveObsession



No comments:

Post a Comment