Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

WSO Stock Update- 5/19/2014

          Ok so after the last week the bottom line is WSO is pretty much wiped out of stock of soaps, Blash and Balm. We had the busiest week ever. We were/are literally slammed with orders. The week started with the busiest day we have ever had and that trend continued right through the weekend.
          I am waiting on some raw materials and actually have the materials in stock to make some products, such as soaps, I simply will not have the time to do so until we can get these orders all shipped out.
          I would simply ask everyone that has ordered to please bear with us as we are working through the orders and shipping them in the order that they were received but i will say up front some will not ship out in the normal allotted ship time. I can only process the orders after I am done my day job and I rely heavily on my wife to take them to the post office during the day. We are both doing the best we can and I assure you all the open orders will be shipped within the next few days.
          I sincerely appreciate and am humbled by the response to WSO products. I sincerely thank everyone for your patronage and support. I also wish to inform everyone that I am working on a solution that will free up more time for me to focus simply on the manufacture of product and the distribution will be done by an exclusive retailer who is set up to do the stocking and shipping much more efficiently than I, since that is solely what he does. This is someone that shares my passion for wetshaving and someone that also shares the same values as I. It will be a pleasure working with him and while this will mean a substantial decrease in the revenue to WSO, it will much better allow us to service the most important person, the customer and fellow wetshaver.
          Once again I thank you for your patronage, your support and your patience. I am quite simply blown away by the response to the WSO product offerings. I am humbled, I am grateful, and I am honored.
     
          Enjoy Your Shaves,
           Regards,
            Jim@WetShaveObsession

1 comment:

  1. Great news Jim! I'm so happy to see your "side" business grow. It's no wonder though, you have wonderful products!

    ReplyDelete