Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

WSO Shave of the Day!

Thursday 5/8/2014
Recently Restored Henckel's 78 Straight
El Druida Custom Synthetic Brush
WSO Mentholated Pre-Shave Oil
WSO White Lightning Soap
WSO White Lightning Blash
This Henckels 78 is a recent WSO restore. I could not be happier with the edge it took or the shave it gave. It has a utilitarian look to it that I find very appealing. In fact I was going to take the restore on the scales further - mirror finish if possible, but I stopped at this point. They have almost a semi gloss look to them that just seemed to fit. For once I left well enough alone and I am glad I did. This one is firmly entrenched in the straight rotation for me. I thoroughly enjoyed this razor and this shave. Thanks for sharing it with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment