Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

USPS Shipping Issue..

Well this is not a pleasant thing to have to blog and caught me quite unaware. I received a notice from the USPS Branch where my packages are dropped off for shipment and apparently 14 packages that were dropped off for shipment last week were "discovered" and will be leaving (actually should have left by now) Philadelphia.
I just got a call from my wife awaring me so I do not have access to the exact orders although I have a very good idea as to what day last week this was. Once I get home I will identify and confirm which orders and customers are affected and contact each one personally via email.
I sincerely apologize to all affected customers for this error. Chances are if you received notification your order shipped last week (earlier in the week if my speculation as to the day is correct), and have yet to receive it, yours is likely one of them.
Again I will be contacting those whose orders have been effected via email as soon as I get home from work. I once again apologize and have a couple ideas as to how to minimize the possibility of this occurring again or at least ensuring I personally catch it sooner. When I first started doing this and it was not quite so busy I used to randomly select a couple orders every day that should have arrived and would personally track them. I had stopped doing this as things went exceptionally smooth for quite some time. It looks as if this is something I will be resuming to ensure timely delivery of customers orders. With this occurrence I am kicking myself that I ever stopped.
Again my apologies. It appears any effected orders will be delivered in the next coupe days.
Regards,
Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment