Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

WSO Stock Update 5/13/2014 - 2;10pm est

       This blog is to inform that a full batch run of White Lightning Ultimate Skincare Premium Shave Soap has sold out already. This puts me in a bit of a predicament in the sense that from a business perspective it would certainly make sense to immediately use my Ultimate Skincare Base that is in stage 2 of  the manufacturing process to make more White Lightning.
       That sounds all well and good,  however I have quite a few customers that have been patiently waiting for Vanillawood and Lime. Especially Vanillawood. In order to be fair to those who have been pateintly waiting for these other 2 Ultimate Skincare Soaps, I will be using the 2nd stage batch of Ultimate Skincare base to make first Vanillawood and then Lime. It is difficult to state an exact timeframe until I check on things when I get home from work.

        My main intention is t inform those waiting for Vanillawood and Lime that I:
 1- appreciate your patience and
 2- will be releasing them as my next ultimate skincare soap restocks.

       I want to thank all my customers for their patronage and also their patience. I am working hard to restock and keep up and will do the best I can. I will continue to do so in a fair & ethical manner based solely on wait time. Thank You all for your patience and understanding.

       Enjoy Your Shaves,
        Regards,
         Jim@wetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment