Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

WSO Etsy Store will be closed....

       The WetShaveObsession Etsy Store will be down for the weekend. I have major updates coming to the store as well as to my website.
       New images reflecting the new packaging will be added to both and all old images removed or updated.
The same will be done to the website and in addition new content will be added.
       There will be several new products rolled out on the Etsy Store as well. For example WSO has established a relationship with the Artisan Potter Jay's Clay on Etsy and I will be offering a combination of his First Quality Shaving Bowl along with a WSO Soap at a discounted price! The soap fits perfectly and the bowls are not only beautiful they are extremely functional. I purchased one myself and used it prior to contacting Jay to establish this relationship. I was extremely impressed. Not only are Jay's bowls beautiful and functional, he is a total gentleman and a pleasure to work with. I am honored to have established this collaboration.
       Speaking of collaborations this week WSO Premium Shave soaps will be available through KnockOutShave.com . It is my sincerest hope that this will help to increase stock and availability to the customer. While it was never the intention (nor was it in the margins) to sell wholesale to a retailer, this gentleman is simply an amazing person. His morals and ethics are beyond reproach and he is in this for the same reason I am, it is his passion His goal is the same as mine- to offer the best possible, highest quality products available to his customer. Making a buck is down on his list of priorities. it is refreshing, it is in line with my line of thought, and I am honored to have partnered with him.
       So thank you for your patience while I perform these updates and additions. Ultimately it will be worth it as the website and store will have more content, more products, and be much more aesthetically pleasing as well as customer friendly. I certainly apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
       I have a few open orders, all of which will ship by tomorrow. We will reopen Sunday Night or Monday morning for business. Stay tuned here, on facebook or on twitter for updates.Again I Thank You for your patience and I hope these changes make the wait worth it!
       Have a fantastic weekend!
       Enjoy Your Shaves!
        Regards,
         Jim@WetShaveObsession
.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the new offerings. Thanks for the update and the superb WSO products.

    William aka ridgerunner

    ReplyDelete