Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

WSO May Update

*The Store will be reopening tonight at 9pm EST. There are several new and exciting things happening. First of all the introduction of a new soap formulated specifically for straight razor shavers ( See my previous blog).

*The Pre-Shave Oils are fully stocked, both Regular and Mentholated.

*The aftershave Balm and Blash are both fully stocked in all scents.

*The soaps Bill the Barber, Zaro, Signature & White Lightning will be fully stocked.

*There are others that are in stock as well. The new scent Bevel mentioned above will be available in limited stock.

*Next to be stocked will be the new Vetiver, new Acqua Di Gio, then Vanillawood, then Coconut Lime & Lime. The summer months are here and I expect the Coconut Lime and Lime as well as the Mentholated White Lightning may be popular with their crisp, clean, cooling and refreshing scents.

*There are a several customers that I told I would notify when some of the scents mentioned above are available. Do not worry, everyone I have told will have their desired scent set aside and you will be contacted in the next day or two.

*I am working on the Pre-Shave soap and that may or may not be ready for release by the end of this month. My primary focus will be stocking soaps at this point.

*I want to thank all of my customers and supporters and also thank this entire board for the fantastic patronage and support. I sincerely appreciate it. I wish I could express my gratitude more but I just can't think of any better way to say it.

*Stay tuned. I expect the month of May to be a fun and exciting one here at WetShaveObsession. Join me in enjoying it!

Enjooy Your Shaves!
Regards,
Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment