Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

WSO Shave of the Day

Thursday 3/6/2014
JC Enterprise Safety Razor
Gillette 7 O'Çlock Green
Franks Shaving Pure Tech Synthetic
Palmolive Shave Stick
WetShaveObsession Prototype Lime Blash


          So I call this one my "Gym Bag Shave" because this is the setup I currently have in my gym bag. The Razor is a complimentary tester sent by JC Enterprises out of Canada. It is a very inexpensive razor with a price point around $20! It comes in a hard plastic case.The thing I like about it is that it falls right in between a DE89 and a RazoRock SLAB on the aggressiveness scale. I mean right in between. It offers a darn good shave and for $20 the way it looks and performs it is a great value. 
          The Palmolive Stick is just a classic. The lather left on the brush is after a 3 pass shave. Pretty impressive considering thats a 28mm brush right there. The Palmolive generates some serious lather and a nice shave. 
          The Aftershave is my prototype Blash and Im awaiting feedback from the people who are receiving free samples with their orders, but in my opinion it is ready for prime time, meaning its time to release it. The people I know personally in my area that have used it feel the same way but lets get a larger overview perspective from wetshavers all across the US.
          All in all todays was a fine shave, a fast shave as it is a busy day, but a nice shave. I hope everyone has a fantastic shave today!
Enjoy Your Shaves!
Jim@WetShaveObsession
      


No comments:

Post a Comment