Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shipping Status and a Little Surprise....

So the wife and I got all orders (with one exception- a Vintage Restored Brush that is having knot set etc...) packed and they are shipping today- one day ahead of schedule! Anyone who ordered will be getting an email today with their tracking information!
Also some are receiving a little surprise. I am working on a prototype product: WSO "Blash", it is a combination Aftershave Balm/Splash. 5 orders were randomly selected (plus one not randomly selected) and you have received a 2.25oz sample of this product! The scents are varied (on purpose) so that will have to be a surprise. If I could humbly ask that you give it a try and reach out to me with any feedback or input you have regarding this product I would sincerely appreciate it. Please remember this is a prototype, not a finished product and I am seeking input to refine and perfect it, any and all input is welcomed. Simply email you thoughts after you have had the opportunity to try it a few times. If you are not comfortable or do not wish to provide any feedback that is fine of course. Enjoy your little gift either way!
Once again my sincere thanks to all our Customers and Supporters!
Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment