Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Razors for Sale!

      So alas the time has come! My razor collection has gotten entirely out of hand. My obsession with RAD and restoring razors caught up with me and I have found that I simply have way to many razors. Its seems to me while it is ok to have some that maybe are collected and only used occasionally that these are objects of function, objects that should be used. The way it is now I simply am not putting many of them to use. Not because they aren't good, they are excellent, just because I have so many that I can put a razor in my "rotation" and not get to using it for months and months. That is simply wrong.
I have listed a couple razors to get the ball rolling. Here they are:


Standard Razor , Used Twice
$59 Shipped (CONUS)
email me: jim@WetShaveObsession.com


Filarmonica DT #14, 7/8"+ Near Mint Restoration (I cant take credit- bought it this way)
$210 Shipped (CONUS)
email me: jim@WetShaveObsession.com


Like New 5/8" Henckels Twin Beauty. Used Twice!
$100 Shipped (CONUS)
email me: jim@WetShaveObsession.com


      There will be many more added. These are painful enough to start with (well the Filly is anyway). The Standard Razor, well it shaves very well, I just dont like the way they handled a buddy of mine who was distributing their products so they have to go. The Henckels will make a fine addition to anyone's rotation!
      Stay Tuned for more additions!
      Enjoy Your Shaves!
      Regards,
      Jim@WetShaveObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment